Join me on my adventures as I explore the small Aussie city that I call home, with my friends and adorable sidekick, Gumjo The Derpy Dog.

Saturday 30 April 2016

My future for the next year or so



Onwards and forwards my friends! Onwards and forwards.

Clearly I am not a neat and tidy student once my brain gets ticking during these late night study sessions. It's pretty cold tonight so I moved into the bedroom where it's warmer and Gumjo decided to keep me company.

It's 12.40am now - officially Gummy's birthday.

Happy birthday to my favourite little guy. Thank you for keeping my feet warm on cold winter days, always being the first to greet me when I come home and being an eternal source of motivation to get through this degree. I hope this coming year brings you more wet noses, lots of things to sniff and HEAPS of belly rubs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Ahoy! I'm Nhi, a proud veterinary student from Perth, Western Australia. Let me share my interests and world with you

recent posts